Makers Give Back
Get Creative for a Cause!!
Giving Back...it's something we like to do! Get creative for a cause! The Makers Market and Workshops, fundraising opportunity.
**If your non-profit organization would like to be considered for our monthly fundraiser workshop, please click this link to apply.
Each month we will hold a drawing from all approved applicants for the next month's fundraiser proceeds. If your organization is selected, we will contact you by email. Failure to respond within 3 days, will result in forfeiture of your organization benefiting from the fundraiser, and we will select another organization.
The Makers Market and Workshops is proud to announce our commitment to giving back to our community! In the spirit of giving, we will host a monthly fundraiser workshop dedicated to a charitable non-profit 501c3. Get creative for a cause at a private party for your group in our DIY workshop! Your guests will transform a raw piece of wood into something gorgeous for their homes!! We supply all the materials and fun atmosphere, no artistic talent or craftiness required!! We only require guests to bring their DIY attitude and a willingness to learn and have FUN!! Here is how our fundraiser works:
• Fundraiser workshops are typically held on the 3rd Monday evenings of the month at 6pm.
• Throughout your entire fundraising month, The Makers Market and Workshops will promote your charitable organization through our website, social media, and store signage.
• The Makers Market and Workshops will donate 50% of the proceeds from your group's fundraising workshop, as well as donations received from our beverage station throughout that month.
• We will place a special booking link for your group on our website with information about your organization, including links to your website. We ask that you please post your group's special booking link on your social media and/or website and promote your group's fundraiser workshop. Promoting your workshop fundraiser will ensure a successful night!
• Simply share your booking link with everyone you know! All attendees must prebook and prepay for their workshop project through the link provided by the deadline date. Workshop attendees may choose from over 50 sign designs or projects (excluding porch signs and primitive ladders). Projects range in price from $40-$70. Our studio seats 24 attendees, a sold out workshop means great proceeds for your group!